Another one of my many guests. And I thought I would be alone on this trip.
The bike with no name after 10 days on the road. Holding up strong.
The feet, showing the mark of my sandels.
The face (closer) after 10 days on the road.
It has been a good last few days. I am taking it slow and will only be biking around 150 miles this week. Last week I biked almost 300 miles, so I will be biking half. My father is coming down to meet me in Kileen for the weekend, so I am going slow and watching the world come alive around me. I am currently in the Lampasas library and my hour time slot on the computer is coming to an end.
3 comments:
Nice feet! You are in my home, and hearing (reading) all the names of the cities of Texas makes me home sick in a way! I hope you are enjoying your ride through the great country (oops, state) of Texas!
Have a great weekend with your Dad!
~nat
wow!! the flag is still flying!?! I'm amazed! I was sure that it would've fallen apart by now!! Whoo hoo!! The tepee lives on!! i'm a dork.. i'm going to quit posting now... oh! wait!! I'm trying to think of ideas to name your bike!! so.. get excited!! :)
i hope you are doing well my friend. i pray for you everyday.
Post a Comment