
So when pull all my stuff out of my saddle bags this is what you get.

My vegtable noodle dinner

The roommate, I do not know why but spiders love my tent and this guy actually stayed with me two nights. I rolled him up and carried him to my next campsite.

The laundry room, clothes really don't get as clean when you clean them by hand and the hang then on a cedar tree to be rained on all night long, but I guess it makes me feel like they are clean.
3 comments:
Hi Justin,
very interesting life, love cycling, love camping and have just few things to carry in my life-journey. it's a life I once lived too. Good to know there are other people out there doing the same!
freddie
obviously our prayers are working assuming that the spider did not bite you all over your body! :)
Hey, Justin
This is Rachel Bullard.
Nice riding with you Saturday- perfect weather and company. At first I thought you were a little crazy for such an adventure. I guess that's what sets you a part from others-your drive to 'do something'-and what you're doing I believe will encourage others to seek something different and exciting. I believe it's true when others have to leave their home and families in order to live out some of God's purposes in their lives. It's nice to know that life doesn't have to be confined to a box-consider the extraordinary things God has created: birds that swim, fish that maneuver on ground...I know that if you do not doubt, you will make it around the world 10 times. We, as Christians, want to live in God's will; and I think that faith creates many alleys for us to walk and still be in God's will.
I read your blog about the things you fear. But, I think you're doing what a lot of us fear-just doing it, living life and not just making a dream of it.
That's cool, Justin. Blood of Jesus cover you. Later.
Post a Comment