San Antonio is one of my favorite cities in the United States. I love the mix of Western Culture and Latino Culture. My family came down for the weekend before I headed across the border into Mexico. Here are a few pictures from our time together.
Some of these are from Sea World, some are just random.

The bike with no name after we checked in, making itself at home in the new room.

The family near the Alamo.

Again a little further from the Alamo, but again not the Alamo.
No Alamo pictures here.

Sea World, these are a few fish

Bigger fish on the food chain.

Bigger still.

Biggest. The South has brought the cowboy out in me.
They tried to make me sheriff, but I turned down the job.
I told them I was the lone ranger.

Lone Ranger and his mother

It is the new style in San Antonio, or at least at the 4-D pirate movie that we watched.
One of us forgot to return the glasses, so watch out if you are driving in Edmond tomorrow, he might be sporting the new look and might just 4-D himself into your car.
2 comments:
oh oh oh!!!! i got it!!! i got it!!! you are the lone ranger.... and your bike could be "Silver"... hi-ho Sliver! Away!!! :)
Haha I lived in San Antonio before moving to South Africa :-)
Post a Comment