Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Phones-

When I lived in Afghanistan, I quite frequently called back to the States and it was not cheap. But now that I am in the States I find the most expensive place in the world to call the States is from the States. I lost my cell phone, and I spent $7 in phone cards and at payphones yesterday and I bet I only talked a whole of 10 minutes. Now it does not take a mathematician to figure that is $.70 a minute. But my dad gave me his calling card number and the cost should be more reasonable, but talk about a communist regimen (At&t) Thanks! But I guess I did get a $30 check from last year’s overcharge of phone customers, and I was living in Afghanistan and did not have a phone. Who knows, we might get another check again this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it would be cheaper to get one of those "pay as you go" phones...just a thought... who knows, maybe you like not eating so you can save all your money for a 3 minute call!
;-)