Friday, May 18, 2007

The resting place-

One thing about being on the road for days on end is when you can find a place off the road for a day or two it seems to come as a nice change of pace. I changed my route a little bit and this made for an extra day or two. I was wondering what I would do with it. I thought that maybe I might find a library and do research all day, but I found something much better. In the middle of just about nowhere I found Taylor Creek. I got off the road to explore and found the perfect hideout. So I spent two days alone living on Taylor Creek. I used this time wisely by writing in my journal for hours, spent time exploring nature and visiting with my guest whom I will write about later and doing a photography series on Taylor Creek called Water and Light. Luckily I brought enough food for two days and cooked all my own meals, for $7.27 I ate like a king. But my time would not be complete without the cup of tea.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother!
I can't believe I am so out of date on your blog! I have been reading for hours! I am all smiles ear to ear! I love you brother! as always your pictures and stories are amazing! I am wishing I was with you too today! we would have a blast but I would have to ride on the front of your bike like old days when we were kids cause I am too out of shape to keep up with you! I LOVE YOU!