Friday, May 25, 2007

1000 MPG-

With gas prices at an all time high I have decided to calculate how many miles to the gallon I get.
Actually I do not drink the fuel, but I do eat the food that I cook with my cook stove.
I use about a gallon of gas a month and I will travel around a 1000 miles a month, these are rough estimations, maybe I could do a highway miles and around town mileage. But I will keep you updated on this. My 1000 mpg is sure better than anything that anyone else I know gets, even better then the hybrids which might only get a 100 mpg. So let me know if any of you want to trade in your car for a trip to South America. And if you want to come, at a 1000 mpg we could travel for a long time.

1 comment:

60 toes said...

We found your blog off the HHBC missions list that was published last Wednesday night. We're going to check-in and follow your adventure. Even my kids are excited to see the enormity of your journey. Your trip turned into a geography lesson today. :)
I've always wanted to bike across the country. For now I'll make shorter trips, in my car that doesn't get 1000 miles to the gallon.
- Adam