Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Rain!-

I love rain. I love the way it feels, the way it sounds and the way it looks.
I have now biked in the rain for days. I have slept in it, been bathed by it and more then once cursed it, but only for a moment. The storms have knocked me off my bike, but luckily the sun does shine again. The last two nights storms have rocked my tent, but I have stayed bone dry all except for the moments when I have to make a dash for the bathroom. I am currently in Madill, Ok which I praise the Lord because I have found internet and a place to use the phone. I will enter Texas today and tomorrow I should arrive in Denton, then Thursday arrive in Ft.Worth.
But it sounds like the rain will be my constant companion, and I am thankful to have it, because it has been a good companion indeed. It has kept me cool, clean and lots of entertainment.

No comments: