I am going for whole foods and more natural, after my run in with some greasy tacos, I am a little more careful. Here's the list of what is in the photo: three pounds of bannanas, a pound of carrots, two pounds of tomatoes, ten eggs, a pound of cheese and ten pieces of bread.
And I carried this all on my bike, this does not included the things I found on the side of the road, which was a bag of peanuts and two eggs, and I ate it all. It is nice finding random things on the side of the road. I only wish I could carry it all with me.
This guy knows what he is doing. He lives in Puebla and has biked the whole world. I met him on the road south of Puebla, he was out for a 100 mile ride for fun. He had just finished biking across Africa. We visited for a while and then he was gone. But he gave me some great tips for heading south. He has also biked from Alaska to the southern tip of South America, and confessed the only place he had left was Austrlia. He invited me to go with him.
4 comments:
That must have been great to have met the other bikers and I thought the house looked great. If you buy it Robin and I should sell out and retire down there with you. The rocks look like they have been drilled and dynamited to build a road through the mountains. It was great to see your updates.
sorry justin posted as amy again but it's dad --- i'll fix it! love you!!!! robin
i already thought you were pretty brave, but now...eating eggs you found on the side of the road...yes, i know God has given you great courage...and discernment to know what to eat or not to eat. :) thanks for sharing pics and stories from your journey. i thank God for taking care of you and providing for you...as He always does. He is faithful.
That food looks good! I don't know about the roadside eggs though.
Post a Comment