Thursday, July 19, 2007

Enter the jungle-

The last few days have included lots of mountains and jungle, actually I have seen very few people.
It has been a hard last few days. I did not want to leave the beach, but I have to get south so I can make it to my sister's wedding.

jungle camping

I ran out of water and God provided me with water.

I was hungry and the Lord provided me with steak! Well, I was not quite that hungry, and it would be alot of meat to carry on my bike.

Last night's rain storm was an amazing one. I left my coffee cup out and it was almost filled to the brim with water.

Salina Cruz Port

1 comment:

Defend Hope said...

Wow!! they have internet access in the jungle now! that's craziness!! Hey if you could keep your eyes open for some tree houses for sale.. that would be amazing! I'm thinking of relocating, and Jenna of The Jungle has a nice ring to it! :) As for the business deal... mentioned in an earlier comment.. sounds great! It's a deal! All though, i would have to warn you the survival rate of our clients that have used the hot air balloons isn't that great, but if you’re feeling a little adventurous go for it! :)