Monday, July 16, 2007

Behind on my photos-

These are a few photos from last week, before getting to the beach. Sorry they are out of order but better late than never. Grasshoppers in Oaxaca, you can make lovely tacos with them or just eat them like peanuts.

Early morning photo, from where I camped in the mounitans


This is why I ride a bike. Bikes do not catch fire burning the rider to death.




Mexican Rodio Arena, just for my dad. I like it that the rider has a beer in his hand

The arena


2 comments:

Defend Hope said...

please tell me you ate some grasshoppers!! :) They look delicious!! :) hey... you took some pretty sweet pics of the flag.. I think Davis and I are going to start a flag/ kite/ hot air balloon making business.... "Up Up and Away!" Can we use some of your pics for promotional purposes? :)

Justin Vorel said...

I ate the grasshoppers and you can use what ever pictures you need, I just ask that you help me keep my flags flying when one needs to be replaced, and who knows maybe I will travel around the world with one of your hot air balloons!