Thursday, July 12, 2007
Next-
If you want to follow my route, here is the plan. I am in a city called Puerto Escondido. From there I will spend the next week working my way down the beach to Salina Cruz. Then I will enter into Chiapas, where I will go to Tuxtla and San Cristobal before heading down to Guatemala. I will then bike through Guatemala and meet up with a friend in Honduras before flying back to Oklahoma for my sister's wedding. I fly back on the 16th of August and then will continue my trip on September 6th. After that I am planning on doing a month of language school in Guatemala. Then I will bike across Central America for the month of October and the first of November before flying to Columbia and then heading down South America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey big guy,,, Wow
This is Saeed from Herat GP,
It is so exciting to follow your adventure. You are a strong man.
I like all of the pics but the least favourite is the one with ladies on beach (kidding).
Good luck
So, are you going to bike all the way back down through the states and Mexico or will you fly back to where you left off? That must be one good bike to withstand all the use its getting. God Bless!
Post a Comment