Friday, July 27, 2007
Passport-
I had to send in my passport to get a new one, my ten years was up and to be honest I should have replaced it years ago. The thing was supposed to be blue and mine was brown from all the wear. I got checked every time I travelled because one the photos was taken when I was 17 and it looked like I had pulled it out of a sewer. So in mid April I sent it in to get a new one. Let's just say that I got the replacement yesterday, August 26th. How is that for speedy service? But I practically danced in the streets when I could feel the passport in my pocket. It is like being given a golden ticket that I can travel the world with. And I must say the new passport looks great, at least for another week it will be blue, who knows it might even look nice until the end of next month if I am lucky but I am hard on things and I have to make this one last ten years so I had better be nice to my golden ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment