Wednesday, July 11, 2007
The unfound faces-
Some have asked me about my book "faces". Really I have been working on this book all my life but have not started it yet, if that makes any sense. My goal is not to collect faces that are clean and loved, but the downcast and unlovely. This may sound weird to some that I have not found these faces here in Mexico, but really Mexico is so opposite than what most perceive it. I just have not found the faces and people I am looking for, actually I could take thousands of pictures of people, but I am looking for stories. I do not want to create a book, but let the book find me, maybe it will take me my whole life at this pace, but I have learned one thing in my life that God will bring the people that I am to meet and when he sees fit, I find these faces. Until then I will just keep biking and learning the lessons the Lord has for me. Who knows how the trip will go. I have given it over to the Lord, I am just trying to wake in the morning and learn to trust and love more deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are doing well. I think of you often and pray that you are having the experience of a lifetime. You inspire me and I'm so glad to have your spirit in my heart. Be safe. Traci
Post a Comment