I have a few dozen pictures to upload, but I am having problems right now and I will put the rest on in a few days. I loved Oaxaca, it is the center for arts and music of Mexico.

This as an ancient monastery

Monte alben


The friend I stayed with in Oaxaca, his family owned a hotel and they let me stay for two nights for free. It was really a nice treat.

Carlos, Maria and I, in Oaxaca.
1 comment:
I agree with you, I love Mexico and the people are just as genuine as can be. I had the privilege of going on a mission trip to Puebla a few years ago and fell in love with the city. I did not make it to Oaxaca, but I LOVED Oaxaca cheese, yum! :)
Thanks for all of the updates. My kids would love to meet you when you get back to Edmond.
-Charlotte
Post a Comment