Sorry, over the last week that I have not written anything, just added photos.
But I have had lots of ups and downs, desserts and celebrations.
I have been so blessed here in Mexico and been challenged like never before.
I just spent 3 days biking 250 miles across the desert. I did not talk to anyone, and only stopped for water, which there were only about 5 places along this 250 mile stretch to get water.
But when I arrive in a town there are always people there to greet me.
I have found many places to stay at night and have had tons of fun with my new friends here in Mexico. I have found so many people here that have been so supportive of my journey.
Through the desert I was greeted by truck drives who waved, honked and gave an encouraging feeling.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Some Explanation-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment