Friday, June 15, 2007

Aguascalientes-

Hot Water-
This was a very fun city. I stayed two nights with some of the greatest hosts around.
I stayed with Rafa and his family.


Rafa and Cecilia

I went to my first Mass. I have not been at a church on Sunday in weeks, so I hit up the Catholic church for my first Mass.
The church at night


Markets, I love markets more then just about anything and this city had a wonderful one.

I also love old things like cars and trucks

This is a local food, a root with chili powder

My suit!
I wanted one of these so bad, I am planning on getting one for my sister's wedding.


There are lots of great arcitecture here in north Mexico.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey justin!! i saw the pics and almost made me cry! such a good times!
its so cool to know ur o.k., traveling, knowing some more friends, places and doing this hard but also cool challenge. it seems that in everyplace u stayed you left something to learn. peace! be safe bro! saludos!! adioooooooooos