Friday, June 15, 2007

Leon-

I stayed with Lalo and his family in Leon.
I tried to steal Mei to go on the trip with me, but they would not let her go.

The Family

The Family Resturaunt, and you are worried, mom, that I would die from lack of food!
Little did you know that I was in MEXICO!

Children in the Plaza

3 comments:

momtonomad said...

Love seeing all of your new friends and new places...love and miss you daily.
Good to see you are eating well.(ha)
Mom

Unknown said...

Wow... I cant believe Im part of this great dream. My Fam and I miss you a lot, take care Justin.
And please let us know where are you...
good bless you

Marilyn Moon said...

Hi...your comments and pictures are terrific. I am amazed by your travel adventures. I will be watching for your reports. Be Well,Be Safe, Be Blessed. G'ma Moon