Those are the best looking cows of all your travels, but I have never in all my farm days seen cows eating from garbage bags. Great pictures, I hope your travels are always as special as your pictures. Miss you Dad
Casey and I were in Belize last week. When we realized how close we were to you, we were disappointed that didn't try to arrange a meeting. I really enjoy your posts. Be safe! Summer
2 comments:
Those are the best looking cows of all your travels, but I have never in all my farm days seen cows eating from garbage bags. Great pictures, I hope your travels are always as special as your pictures.
Miss you Dad
Casey and I were in Belize last week. When we realized how close we were to you, we were disappointed that didn't try to arrange a meeting. I really enjoy your posts. Be safe!
Summer
Post a Comment