Saturday, June 9, 2007

Follow my Route-

I am sure some of you would be interested in following my route.
I will be leaving Zacatecas tomorrow and from there I will be heading to Aguacalientes, then to Leon and Guanajuato. This is central Mexico to the northwest of Mexico city.
I am currently biking to Mexico City and from there I will keep going to the east and head down the coast in Veracruz. At this point I do not know if I will go to Oaxaca, it is supposed to be one of the most amazing places in Mexico, but it does not look that easy to get to by bike.
I should be in Mexico City around the 20th and Veracruz around the 30th,
my dates are up in the air at the moment.
I am currently trying to figure out how to get into Mexico City on a bike.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having an amazing adventure. Can't wait to hear about it all someday. Praying for you often.

Jeremy Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Scott said...

I am so glad your having a wonderful time on your adventure. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to research for your future destinations.

Jackie said...

hey there, iam jackie iam a friend of Diego its very awesome what youre doing seems that youre having the time of your life, i just read that youre coming to veracruz this month wich is really cool, anyways i will love to meet you so serch for my perfil in cs veracruz. well
enjoy mexico!
cya...