Thursday, June 28, 2007
Mexico City
Mexico City for me is a major accomplishment, this means I have biked over 2000 miles. It, to me, is like crossing the border into Mexico. I have biked many roads and it feels really good to be in Mexico City. Actually I have found the roads here in Mexico City really easy to ride on. I came into the city at record speeds for me; I was going over 40 mph going down into the city. I stayed in Mexico City with Cano, he is another biker and also a Christian. I stayed in Mexico City for 5 days and did not see 10% of it. It took us two hours by car to cross it. The bike I feel would have been faster. These pictures are of Cano and I riding in the rain. Actually I crashed for the first time here in Mexico City. It was in this storm that my wheel got stuck in a ditch and I was thrown off my bike, but I was not injured.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are one tough cookie and looking cute there in the rain coat!
Post a Comment