Monday, June 18, 2007

Poor and the Church-

One of the many precious ones
Is the church to bring man closer to God, our to create a seperation of the masses.


When we learn that love is not withheld in a building and love is an out pour of everything that we do. As I journey I have this desire to capture the faces of those that are loved by none, the faces that Jesus would notice. To me the hardest part of my journey has been finding these pictures. It is not that they are not there, but that they are everywhere and me in my busy heart I have missed so many. I do not know why it is so hard to see, maybe it is like loving.
Sometimes we just focus so much of our energy on getting to the next place, project or task.
It is hard to believe that I can travel by bike and yet still be travelling too fast.
It is ironic that I can spend days in the desert and yet still have to busy of a mind,
but I am learning to see. I am learning to listen, learning to feel the wind over my skin.
When I look in front of me I am learning to see into the soul, the history, the face and the story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with the Mock's this week in Taiwan. They said hello! Have a great week!