I just wanted to let you know that I am completely fascinated with your adventure! I am loving the photos! I just linked to you on my blog, so if you start getting a ton of hits from homeschool moms, it's my fault! :) May God continue to bless you as you travel! My prayers are with you! His, Angel
the herbs are often used by witchdocs who light them and then "bless" the patient with the smoke. It's crazy! I saw a bunch of them in Mexico city and Cuernavaca when I would go shopping.
2 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I am completely fascinated with your adventure! I am loving the photos! I just linked to you on my blog, so if you start getting a ton of hits from homeschool moms, it's my fault! :)
May God continue to bless you as you travel! My prayers are with you!
His,
Angel
the herbs are often used by witchdocs who light them and then "bless" the patient with the smoke. It's crazy! I saw a bunch of them in Mexico city and Cuernavaca when I would go shopping.
Post a Comment