Friday, June 15, 2007

Secret Society-

I will let you know about a secret society.
When I was living in Afghanistan, a backpacker came through town and told me about it.
I do not know who started it our how it began, but it has totally changed my travelling.
In almost every major city of the world there are travelers that register online and when you travel to another city you can stay with other travelers in that city. So when you look at all my pictures of friends that I have in all the cities many of them I met through Couchsurfing. And it is not a secret society, I just made that up to make it sound more interesting. When I was in Afghanistan I hosted many different travellers from all around the world. Now I have contacts to stay with all over Mexico and with a few people in Texas. It works really well for me. Every major city I go to I have a place to stay and a friend to see the city with.

No comments: