a journey has found me and the voice in the silent whisper calls me
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Guanajuato-
This is a very historical miner's town. Actually most of the roads for the town are underground, which was once filled with water before it was collected above the city. I have been able to do lots of photography here when it is not raining, but I would say that it has rained half of the time I have been here.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Justin -- You do not know me. My name is Sheila Smith, my daughter is Rachel Smith. She told me about you and your journey so I log on occasionally just to "check on you." I guess it's the mother in me -- lol. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you following God's calling -- it is many times a rare thing to find in a man your age. Godspeed! Prayers, Sheila Smith
JR - As always, it is awesome to get to share your travels via your blog! It is good to know you are getting plenty to eat and are getting to stay with lots of new friends along the way. I am in love with some of these pictures and want to have them blown up! What a photographer you are - Have a safe journey - remember we love you and pray for you every day!
Hey JR - you are probably wondering who the heck Amy is --- sorry to disappoint you - she is not a secret love -- I think Lauren's friend Amy was signed in last on our computer so now we are posting as Amy ----
Hey Justin! This is Kim from the Wednesday night pre-k class at HHBC! I'm so glad that I found your new BLOG! I am loving it! Your photos are incredible, as always! Our family is praying for you!
5 comments:
Justin -- You do not know me. My name is Sheila Smith, my daughter is Rachel Smith. She told me about you and your journey so I log on occasionally just to "check on you." I guess it's the mother in me -- lol. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you following God's calling -- it is many times a rare thing to find in a man your age. Godspeed! Prayers, Sheila Smith
JR - As always, it is awesome to get to share your travels via your blog! It is good to know you are getting plenty to eat and are getting to stay with lots of new friends along the way. I am in love with some of these pictures and want to have them blown up! What a photographer you are - Have a safe journey - remember we love you and pray for you every day!
Hey JR - you are probably wondering who the heck Amy is --- sorry to disappoint you - she is not a secret love -- I think Lauren's friend Amy was signed in last on our computer so now we are posting as Amy ----
Love you still ----
Dad and Robin (now sometimes known as Amy)!
You have to be the coolest person I know...your blog and life totally rock...
Hey Justin! This is Kim from the Wednesday night pre-k class at HHBC! I'm so glad that I found your new BLOG! I am loving it! Your photos are incredible, as always! Our family is praying for you!
Post a Comment