Saturday, February 2, 2008

More from Peru

The Cross in the desert

A place on the road for me


Which I will try to share with this truck


But there is plenty of space for all of us


Even a crazy biker named Ben. He bought this bike in Ecuador for $1,200, and has already replaced half the bike. I hope he makes in down to the rest of South America.


The escaped chicken., I found this little guy on the side of the road and
I am giving him a ride until I can find him a new home.
Sunrise on the road this morning

Art in the sand, God is so creative


Homes in the desert. I bet you could pick up a house here for a few hundred dollars. Not far from the ocean.



Did I say the drivers here in Peru are the worst I have seen so far on my trip? After this accident, cars and trucks were driving the oppposite direction in both lanes leading to a horrible traffic jam. Good thing for the little bike. I just went through the middle of it all.

No comments: