I have never been in such a place of contrast- poverty and wealth, brokenness and birth. The road has taught me so many lessons, and when you need rest, it can be found. When you need encouragement, there it is. And in these last few hundred kilometers I have found pain and found joy. I have found friends in the most unexpected of places. I bathed in hot springs, slept in a parish, dined with a priest and cried at the loss of life. In the mountains I have lost my temper and yelled at passing trucks, laughed with Esmeralda in the hot springs, and upon arriving in Puno, met with a image of Christ over the city.
3 comments:
Justin,
Thanks for sharing with us some of the most picturesque displays of the magnificence of God. Seeing pics of you hanging out with sheep and shepherds, I would love to hear your perspective on our Great Shepherd.
Thanks for adding more pictues - they're great! Ewww, except for the yucky bugs!
amazing pics brother.
Post a Comment