Friday, January 25, 2008

Peru

Welcome to Peru.

I am now in Trujillo, almost to Lima. This sign was just past the border.


Welcome to my new home on the beach

Boat building 101, I wish I had the time to learn how to build a boat like this






Another one of my friends along the road



The 77 year old travelling from Chile to Ecuador


This couple has been on the road for over 4 years and travelled most of the world


Luckily there was a road around this one. It would be hard to jump


The sky from my tent at night


A windmill picture from my father
This windmill was in bad shape like the one on our ranch

Mangos I found when I camped for the night

My wonderful feet, God bless Chacos

Enter of the Dunes


What a road and what wind



Camping for the night, no need for a tent in the desert, no bugs and no rain!

4 comments:

Bray said...

The pictures are amazing. Wow what an amazing journey...no day is ever the same. Consider yourself very blessed!

katie said...

I just read your article in the Edmond Outlook. I've never met you but that story absolutely inspired me. It sounds like you are really finding what makes you come alive. That is the way life is meant to be lived! I have to admit I'm jealous, but who knows, maybe I'll do something equally amazing someday. Your photography is incredible as well. Thanks for daring to live to the extreme and for sharing it with us so that we can be inspired.

I hope it isn't weird that I'm reading this even though I don't know you.

Anonymous said...

Justin-

My dad was born in Trujillo, Peru.

Hope you are enjoying your trip through that beautiful country. Your photography is great.

I'm praying for you you-

Andy

Summer said...

Glad to see you made it out of the desert to more colorful scenery.