Saturday, January 12, 2008

Give me Monday-

It would scare you and it scares me - the explosion of my thoughts in the last 24 hours. It is like I have been reborn and found my life by stepping off. I cannot explain it but I can see so clearly, like putting on those glasses for the first time and you can see blemish on one's nose in the mirror. I am finding a space where I can break out. But this is not a mental longing for something different. It is a supernatural lifting of my spirit. I have written before about the difficulty to compose my thoughts in the States. Actually I quit writing in my journal while in the States and in time all my thoughts became blurred. And here I am, an invisible wall has been lifted off of me and I have been able to write and write for the last 24 hours and have filled more pages in the last 24 hours than I have written in the last month. It is like my spirit is where it is supposed to be and I have found my place. I cannot really explain why it is that way. It is like I am doing what I am created to do what I am doing. Is it possible some of us are created to move and some are created to live outside the lines? Is it that some are us are created to break the rules and not just to live on the edge but to jump into the vast expansion? Monday is my day back on the road, and it feels great! It feels as natural a breathing. My bike needs a little wipe down for it has collected some dust and I need to add a little air in the back tire, and I could shed off those few extra pounds but other than that, we are ready to ride off into the vast expansion, off the edge, into the void. And life has never felt so great!

No comments: