Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good times in Puerto Viejo

I spent a total of 10 days in Puerto Viejo, which is a lot for such a small town. But I had some friends there that opened up their doors and heart to me. Here are a few pictures of my last days there.






The Church on Sunday

The Pastor and his boys, this is the family that I stayed with


And me getting beat up by Mira from the church. She really let me have it.

1 comment:

Practical Traci said...

Looks like fun! I love the boxing shot. I still pray for your adventure every night. I hope God is blessing you! Can't wait to read the book some day along with all of the pictures! I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love right now and it's amazing. Have a great day, J and I'm looking forward to reuniting at Cafe Oasis over "milk tea". :)