Monday, November 26, 2007

Returning in the Spring-

I feel like after South America and before Africa I need to make it back to the States for a few months, one to be around family, friends and the church and another to make some money. I am hoping to make in back to the States in April and stay for around 3 months before heading to bike across Africa. My dad owns a construction company and has promised me some work and I also hope to do a couple of art exibits and make a little bit of money by selling some of my prints from the last year. Maybe I will even sell a few prints from Afghanistan. It would be good for my spirit to be off the road for a little bit of time to process all that has happened and also to write down my experinces. I look forward to the opportunity to share my experience with others and to cast the vision to others. I know that the Lord is doing some great things around the nations and I need to share a little part of what I have seen and to learn a little what has been going on with my family and friends in the States.

3 comments:

Bray said...

Justin--found your blog from the article in the Edmond paper. I have been reading your blog the past couple of days and I am blown away. I am glad you have been documenting your journey--its life changing just to read about it. Do you have an email address? I would like to ask you some questions. ck@hitworldproductions.com

Practical Traci said...

i can't wait to see you! be safe.

Blissful Sandra said...

i know what you're feeling deep down in your soul all too well. your heart gets so full from all the amazing experiences you encounter when you travel but your head gets a bit weary from the experiential and sensory overload. God, family and 'home' are always a comforting refuge. all the best to you.