Thursday, November 8, 2007

Costa Rica

Costa Rica was really amazing, a land of much wildlife, jungle and wonderul beaches. I could have been lost there. Here are a few pictures from there, sorry I am late in uploading them.


These were wild alligators, just below a bridge that I crossed. I did not stop to feed them.

A ferry I took across the bay


From a campsite


The worst road so far, 30 km and it rained most of the time.


A wonderful little bridge to keeps things exciting.


A fellow traveler, he camped beside me on the beach.


Sunset on one of my campsites on the beach.


If I had a truck this is would I would fill it with.


French guy biking north, he smoked three cigirettes while we were visiting.

The day before I met two more bikers, www.chewhoward.com. They were also going north.

Fabian, a German hitchhiker guy. We camped out on the beach

a couple days and shared stories and pasta.

This was a headshoot for cattle, made in the good old Oklahoma


Rodeo time

Camping again


Another end of a day



No comments: