I have been here in Colombia for 12 days. I crossed a good part of the country and it seems to me like a nice country. I am quite sad not to have my camera-I have missed way too many photos. I spent 6 days biking from Cartagena to Medellin. I will spend a few days around here before heading to Cali and then off to Ecuador. I look forward to Thanksgiving which seems to be just around the corner, and then I will have Christmas with some friends in southern Ecuador.
I am sorry I am so behind on my blog. When I get to the city I just do not feel like updating it, more because I get where I like cities less and less and really try to get out as fast as I can. I will only spend a few days here in Medellin long enough to let my body rest a few days, clean all my gear, bike and clothes. I hope to see a dentist tomorrow to have my teeth cleaned and then I am out of here. I am staying at the hostel Casa Kiwi, where I meet many other travellers. I met two Canadians biking around South America on motorcycles and we have had some good talks. I enjoy the talks, coffee and hanging out, but I do not like all the parties, drugs and alcohol, which is usually found at such hostels. But it is a good opportunity to just share and listen. I look forward today to seeing around the city and resting another day before taking off.
3 comments:
I hope you get to enjoy some tasty turkey on Thanksgiving (and not just a slab of lizard meat!)
Hi Justin- I read about you today in Edmond Outlook magazine, it's so exciting to see other people from Edmond who like to travel! Great blog ^_^
Hola Justin, soy Claudia de Cali, queria saludarte y desearte suerte en tu aventura, te recordamos con mucho cariƱo.
saludos de Natallia, Urzuz y Spiderman.
Besos Claudia
Hello Justin, I am Claudia from Cali, he/she wanted to greet you and to wish you luck in your adventure, we remind you with a lot of affection.
greetings of Natallia, Urzuz and Spiderman.
Kisses Claudia
Post a Comment