Tuesday, November 6, 2007
The Start of an Audio Journal-
I am starting an audio journal, since I never seem to find the Internet and I lose so many stories. I have decided to start an audio journal. Basically every night I will take a few minutes out and tell about my day, maybe a story, who knows. This could be interesting or it could be something that only my loving father and mother listen to. If you are interested send me a message to jrvorel@gmail.com in the heading put "add me to audio journal", I have already recorded the first few entries and it seems that the sound quality is not that great and I realized that I say "um" a lot, but it is the best I can do. I will try to send out an email once a week with the recordings from the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See, I just don't like the way my voice sounds when I record it...so you're taking a much bigger leap than I could!
Post a Comment