Friday, December 7, 2007

Audio Journal-

Sorry about the audio journal. I have had problems, first with a virus and now I am having problems with my email. I will try to get that worked out soon and get out some audio messages.

I crossed into Ecuador and passed through Quito. Sadly no pictures but my camera is coming from the States soon. I am taking a week or two to spend with friends here and I will be resting my sore body and bike.

The last two weeks have been quite crazy similar to the two weeks before that, but now I am on the coast of Ecuador in a nice warm place with friends and a good church. Some of my friends from the States are coming down in a week or two to Ecuador and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces. I will up date more in a few days.

1 comment:

iLikeToBake said...

Christmas in Ecuador? Sounds exciting! Mine will be in Spain :)