Sunday, September 16, 2007

Something to look at-




I figured that there would be many of you out there wondering what Madrid, Spain to Oklahoma would look like, so I am putting this map out as a rough idea. I am sure everything will change, but this kind of gives you an idea of where I could possibly be biking.
Actually, this is a big map I promise, but you will have to click on it to see the larger version.

Blue- This is what I have already biked
Red- What I am planning on biking
Yellow- I am guessing (It is almost two years away)

2 comments:

iLikeToBake said...

No England eh? Well...perhaps I'll be traveling a bit outside of England while you hit up Europe. I hope we get a chance to run into each other! What a fantastic trip...and your blog about the baptisms was phenomenal...I wish I could have been there for that.

JasonC said...

From Tanzania to Gilbraltar will be killer.
Also, may I suggest you fly from Chittagong (Bang.) to Chiang Mai (Thailand). I think you would like Chiang Mai and there are a lot of Ms there that cold put a good meal in your belly.