Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My partner in crime-

I have really grown to love my bike. I must say the first thing I did when I saw it was give my bike a kiss. I guess my bike is kind of like my "wilson". I talk to my bike a lot. After the repairs and tune up the bike was looking better then ever. My friends Jenna and Jenna made the wonderful addition of a new flag. My last flag flew away somewhere in southern Mexico.
Now I am in Nicaragua, after a short little two day ride. The humdidty has to be over 100% if that is possible. I do not have to find water, I just open my mouth and drink it in from the air.
This might be the greenest place on earth I have ever been. It could only be greener if I swam in a pool of green dye and could paint the sky the same color.






3 comments:

iLikeToBake said...

Does your bike have a name yet?

OK Chick said...

I'm one of Holly's friends and she introduced me to your blog. Great pictures!

tara said...

i have a friend that teaches in nic. i'll try to figure out where he is and let you know in case you need anything. i'm sure he would be happy to meet you.