Monday, September 10, 2007

Salsa dancing-

My dance lesson

My good friend Natalie


Claudia, Natalie, Hernan and I

My salsa lessons at work dancing with Tess


Tegucigalpa is where I have called home for the last few days. I worked on my bike, spoke at an international school and this morning I am getting back on the road. I am heading to Nicaragua. Here are a few pictures of us dancing and hanging out.

It will be a short ride and a fairly easy one. I have not been on my bike in over a month so it feels strange to be hitting the road again.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Are you going to post those pictures the group took at the house before you left? We want to see them! :)

JasonC said...

Why does Natalie look familiar and not just from your blog? Was she with "the Company"?