I think I like my 15km/h better, but it was fun to change things up.
Friday, September 14, 2007
100 km/h
I normally do not travel at this speed, but I entered Nicaragua and had no cash. I will be staying in Samatillo which is about the size of a really small town if you know what I mean and there is no bank. So into town we went an hour and a half drive and upon my arrival at the bank, I realized that I had $15.16 in my account, the rest was in savings. I was hoping to get enough money to last me a couple weeks and let's just say this $15 is not going to cut it, so I did what any normal person would do, I withdrew all my money from my account and prayed for quail and manna. I did get to see the children's parade, which was a blast. But in return for wasting the day I decided to create some art and I call this body of work 100 km/h that is because all the pictures were taken at 100 km/h on my trip back to Samatillo where I only have $7 left to last me until it starts raining quail and manna from heaven.
I think I like my 15km/h better, but it was fun to change things up.



I think I like my 15km/h better, but it was fun to change things up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment