It is funny I feel like with time one should arrive at a
greater understanding of what is going on,
but it feels like to me that I understand
but it feels like to me that I understand
less then I have ever understood before.
I have less confidence in my opinion,
I have less confidence in my opinion,
less confidence that I have all the answers.
I guess it just feels like I should be arriving at some destination,
and it truth it feels like this ship is just setting sail.
It feels like I have found parts of my heart
I guess it just feels like I should be arriving at some destination,
and it truth it feels like this ship is just setting sail.
It feels like I have found parts of my heart
that leave me feeling more confused.
So much feels like a chasing after the wind,
But I love chasing the wind,
So much feels like a chasing after the wind,
But I love chasing the wind,
not metaphorically speaking, but in reality.
Life for me on the road was very simple,
I love simple life.
But it feels like we have confused the hell out of it here
Just way too much running around,
Life for me on the road was very simple,
I love simple life.
But it feels like we have confused the hell out of it here
Just way too much running around,
and we want it fast and now, but what is it.
We love to talk about being busy,
We love to talk about being busy,
and it truth we are busy, there is a lot to do,
but what is the sum of it all.
What are we trying to accomplish?
But I just do not understand and admit I do not have to have it all figured out,
which it feels nice to say, and to be on a journey.
And in truth it is great to know that I am just one part of many,
and God created us as a body that functions together,
but what is the sum of it all.
What are we trying to accomplish?
But I just do not understand and admit I do not have to have it all figured out,
which it feels nice to say, and to be on a journey.
And in truth it is great to know that I am just one part of many,
and God created us as a body that functions together,
and we can lean on one another.
And so I can ask for help, what a revolution,
And so I can ask for help, what a revolution,
to admit that we need each other and it our
chasing and running around we do not have to be self contained islands.
And I have a simple plan,
Let go of some pride,
Take on a little humility
Admit to my humanity
and walk with others
not as a fixed up mess
but a mess that I am
just feeling the wind and not chasing it
embracing life, even when that includes tears
laughing a little louder
so maybe if I can get these things maybe
And I have a simple plan,
Let go of some pride,
Take on a little humility
Admit to my humanity
and walk with others
not as a fixed up mess
but a mess that I am
just feeling the wind and not chasing it
embracing life, even when that includes tears
laughing a little louder
so maybe if I can get these things maybe
I am on the path to getting something
I hope something begins at admitting that
I hope something begins at admitting that
I am at the beginning and not the end.
It feels great to be here!
It feels great to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment