Monday, June 1, 2009

Manure on my lips-

I think many people think of life in one way,
this list of people includes myself,
like WOW! a farm how fun.
But in truth, there are many things about the farm that are not fun.
Which is a lot like life.
So on the farm today it was my job to clean out the pens,
it has been some time since the last deep cleaning.
So with a pressure washer I shot the piles of manure with
lots of water. And like blood on the front lines I was quickly covered
in carnage. A couple times in the cleaning process I had to clean my sunglasses because I could not see out of them, and to keep the crap out of my mouth it was just best to keep my lips closed tight, but not closed enough not to get a little bit on my lips.
The great thing about living on here is that not a day passes that I do not have some story.
My story today was special spa treatment that I toke to a whole new level.
In a couple months I am sure the pens will need to be pressure washed again,
so maybe for a small fee you too could be covered in manure.

No comments: