Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Now

I had been quite lucky and had not had anything stolen in my 5 months on the road, but the thief finally caught up with me. My camera was stolen in Panama. It was a heartbreaking experience. It is not a matter of money, but a matter of attachment that happens when you travel over 5,000 miles with something. But I count it a blessing that just two days before I had removed all my photos off the camera and put them on a hard drive, otherwise the lose would have been much greater. I am now in Colombia, in the city Cartagena. I will go back in time now that I have a good Internet connections and catch everyone up on the last few weeks of travel. I am still not able to add photos, but I will in the next week hopefully.

No comments: