Friday, October 19, 2007

No photos-

I have never had such a hard time uploading photos. I am in Portobello, Panama and I will be taking a sailboat in a few days down to Colombia. I have spent just one night in the last 17 days under a roof. I have never gone so long just camping but it has been hard to find a place to stay and the places that I thought I had to stay cancelled so it is just me in the tent. I have tried to stay presentable but it is actually quite hard to do, with all the rain and the beach atmosphere my clothes get pretty funky fast. But I would say that this has been two of the best weeks of my whole trip. I have met so many wonderful people and biked so many wonderful roads. Hopefully in Colombia I can find a place to hang out for a day or two and upload some photos.
But until then you will just have to wait. Sorry.

4 comments:

iLikeToBake said...

Safe travels Justin!

Gypsy Girl said...

happy to know God is keeping you safe, Justin. praying you get some rest under a roof and with some wonderful company very soon. :)

Practical Traci said...

hello :) thinking about you and your journey!

Arwen said...

just wanted to say, keep it up! Travelling like that, (especially in rainy season), can present quite the challenge, but the experiences and the people are so worth it! I try not to read your blog very often, so that I won't get jealous... I am really missing South America right now. I bet your Spanish is pretty good by now! Take care, and distruta de la vida tranquila!