LOVE those pics of yours. Will be trying to catch up with your blogs. Just got your blog URL from BenG while at a conf in OH. Keep up the good pedaling, man! And don't get lost in that high mountain fog! All for now--wes
Bro, I miss you like crazy. Wish you were here or I was there. Got your message you left on my phone the other day. Won't see you this time. But, I'll see you again. ~ Q
Hey Justin! You don't know me, but I ran across your blog while I was checking out a friend's old blog. I think what you're doing is fantastically cool and inspiring! I love reading your stories and the pictures are amazing!
4 comments:
Wow, that was some serious fog. I bet it was hard to see where you were going.
Hey man!
LOVE those pics of yours. Will be trying to catch up with your blogs. Just got your blog URL from BenG while at a conf in OH. Keep up the good pedaling, man! And don't get lost in that high mountain fog! All for now--wes
Bro,
I miss you like crazy. Wish you were here or I was there. Got your message you left on my phone the other day. Won't see you this time. But, I'll see you again. ~ Q
Hey Justin! You don't know me, but I ran across your blog while I was checking out a friend's old blog. I think what you're doing is fantastically cool and inspiring! I love reading your stories and the pictures are amazing!
Peace,
Trixie
Post a Comment