Friday, August 17, 2007

In Honduras-

I spent 5 days with a friend, Natalie in Honduras. She was kind enough to let me stay at her apartment to rest before flying back to the States. We also celebrated our birthdays together. These are just a few pictures from our party and a few other random ones. My birthday candle







Natalie teaches at the international school and after helping her get her classroom set up I took a nap in the reading area. I guess I am not too big for nap time.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that must be one nice girl to let some crazy traveler stay in her house... Thanks again for all your help, the kids love the posters you hung... and I don't think you are the only one who has slept in the reading area, one of two of my kids may have fallen alseep the other day during reading time, I must be a great teacher!