a journey has found me and the voice in the silent whisper calls me
Wow. Your "Walden" is beautiful! I can see why you never wanted to leave.
It looks really pretty! At first I thought your tea was a bucket with worms in it. I'm glad to know it's just tea leaves.
Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. These pics should be displayed for the world to see. I've got a friend you should meet to tell your story.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. Your "Walden" is beautiful! I can see why you never wanted to leave.
It looks really pretty! At first I thought your tea was a bucket with worms in it. I'm glad to know it's just tea leaves.
Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. These pics should be displayed for the world to see. I've got a friend you should meet to tell your story.
Post a Comment