Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Walden-

I have been lost in nature, lost beside the woods and carried away by the wind. For the last week or so I have lived alone in nature. I did not want to come back, the place beside what I called my Walden, a lake, with a back drop of mountains. I stayed until I ran out of food and then stayed another day without food just living off the beauty around me. I truly have never enjoyed myself in the whole year as this last week. I did bike but since it was through a national park I would only bike 30 or so kilometers before I would find another truly amazing place to camp and I would then again get lost in nature all together. I am a fool to have ever have left that place, maybe the most amazing place I have ever been in my life. It was a combination of things, the weather, finishing a 18,000 kilometer bike trip, the birth of so many great things, and life has never felt so great.

In the matter of the last 14 days I have written over three hundred pages. It usually takes me a year to write this, and it is like the pen exploded in my hand, ideas, dreams, thoughts and reflections. I wish I could put all three hundred pages here. As I look back on this blog I realize that I have left out thousands of pages and so I have decided to write a book in the next six months, and put the whole thing together. Because I have so many stories left unshared, and even now I have some conclusions of the last year that I need to share. Sorry I have left so much out. I will work on writing a book and if it is not published, I will post it here for you to down load. If it is picked up and published, I will also have it here where you can get the whole book. I love holding something in my hand anyway, it is better than reading a flashing screen, but I will write more, for there is much more to be written.

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

Ok, it's my first time to read your blog but I am already hooked! Saw your name on my friend Erika's myspace. So I'm ready for your book - already - and I haven't even read very far back. If you're going through New Orleans any time, look us up.

GoughRMAK said...

Justin,
I would love to read your book.

Sheryl said...

VIVO! Joy, I have joy. Amidst the sorrow there is joy. I don't believe in your god but I do believe you were somehow by something larger than I can currently grasp, predestined to be different, to be special, to be love. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

http://thoreau.eserver.org/walden02.html