Did you feel like you were going to fall off the side of the planet when you were that far south? I've heard that can be a real problem, what with the earth being flat and all.
I do not know about falling off the the side, but I for sure felt like I could have easily been blown off the earth, which I think is a little bit scary, but I biked hard and was able to avoid my death.
5 comments:
That's so cool! I want to go to the most southern city in the world! I dunno if I could handle the coldness of going to Antarctica...
Just wanted to thank God for showing me more of the world through you. I know His strength keeps you going and walking in obedience.
Your pictures are amazing and we remember you in our family prayers. You are doing amazing things and I am sure growing so much.
Did you feel like you were going to fall off the side of the planet when you were that far south? I've heard that can be a real problem, what with the earth being flat and all.
I do not know about falling off the the side, but I for sure felt like I could have easily been blown off the earth, which I think is a little bit scary, but I biked hard and was able to avoid my death.
Post a Comment