Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Snow Storms-
Whenever I am in trouble, the Lord always brings people to help, and as I biked into a snow storm in the middle of nowhere, which is pretty much where I keep residence- the middle of nowhere, there was a border, and as I entered Argentina I was met by a warm office and smiling faces. These guys saw no one. It was a far out border and they processed about 20 or 30 people a day. So they were surprised to see me in the middle of a blizzard, and on a bike, but I had to keep biking or freeze in my tent. Then as I jumped back on my bike after getting my stamp they invited me in for a cup of coffee and offered to allow me to sleep in the station. So I took them up on the offer and had a great visit that evening, and stayed dry that night. But in the morning there was a couple inches of snow covering the road, which meant that I biked and/or pushed my bike to the next town. And now I am taking a bus back north to get out of the snow, which is not really that fun to bike in or camp in, so I am heading back north to bike more of the coast of Chile. Here are a few photos from the road.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Burrrr...
it may be cold but it must be amazing. you do and will inspire alot of people. it sounds like a great experience.
chloe (chris and gale bray's 13 yr old daughter)
:)
What kind of camera are you using...I would really like to know as your pics are really amazing.(I know it is you and not the camera but camera can make a difference) just post a comment to yourself and I will look back to find out.
Thanks
Gale Bray
Panasonic DMC-FZ50,this is what I shoot now, But I was using a Leica V-LUX before, they are the same camera, just differnt prices, but this is a really great buy and it is lite, so perfect for me.
your an animal
Justin,
How things looking on the other side of the mountains?
may you have an excellent last few weeks.
It's possable I'll be seeing you up north where I'll probably be retrieving my new plates.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment