Friday, May 2, 2008

So what NOW!

Actually I am sitting at the Edmond Library in Oklahoma, one of my favorite places in the world.
Free Internet and the connection is fast. So this means I made it on my flight, which I will have to write about. I am back in the States for a bit. Who knows exactly for how long. A lot of things are up in the air. I am going to work the summer and save up money. My father has also given me an old barn as a home, so I am going to work and fix it up this summer. This I will all write about soon enough. I am also crazy about a girl living in Chicago and look forward to going to Chicago to send some more time with her. This I will also write about. But for now I just wanted to write a little post and tell everyone I am back in the Northern Hemisphere, and if you want to share a pot of tea or come and work on my new home/barn with me give me a call. This is a busy country so you call me, my number is 405.706.9811.

Also, I will be selling prints from my trip if you are interested. I also do weddings, portraits and commercial, so if you need any photo services I can show you my work upon request.
This is a expensive place to live, more expensive than travelling so I have to put my hands to the plow. I plan on posting over the summer on this blog just as I have over the last year, hence the nomad life and not the nomad trip.

Thank you all for your support, it has been a beautiful experience and thank you for joining it with me, and I hope you will continue with me in the future.

7 comments:

iLikeToBake said...

That's awesome Justin! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic summer, I can't wait to read about it!

Anonymous said...

eii justin!
good luck!!
siempre sigo tu camino por esta pagina!

JasonC said...

Justin,
It has been a pleasure to keep up with your journey. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing about what's next.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home! We need to hang out! I will try to call soon so we can catch up.
I am headed to Ecuador May 10-19th. I am really excited.

Fabzgy said...

Hey Justin,
it s sad that you are back home. No more travel news for now. I hope you are going to keep us up to date anyway and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

From Oct 08 I m back in Europe and my house will always be open for you and I m really looking forward to cycle some km with you in Europe or Africa.

Stay tuned!

Fabian (the Hitchhiker from Costa Rica)

Summer said...

I'm glad you made it back safe and sound.

Sheri said...

I am a member of HHBC and came across your picture in the May 2008 missions calendar. The month of your return. I felt compelled to check your site and to pray for you. I hope you have proceeded in writting your book, or gone wherever God has led you. I felt compelled to let you know that people are still praying for you, even ones who do not know you, to give you encouragement. May God continue to bless you.