Sometimes I feel the sound in the distance,
it is the voice of the ages to come.
And in a thousand years does any of this matter,
in a thousand years will the wind carry my body with the sands.
The problem that I see is that we only see a few days, maybe a few weeks at most a few months in advance.
But what would happen if we thought one hundred years in advance of even a thousand?
What if we lived as if we were a thousand years away?
The wind blows through the branches of the tree and we are shaken, to fear so deep that we die.
Not to die physically, but to never allow our the heart to pump blood through the veins.
Let the wind carry away all our futile worries.
Let the wind bring hope.
Hope to waken and live life.
And when the wind blows would let it carry us away.
1 comment:
I like this and I normally dislike poetry.
Post a Comment